- Strong foundation of Information Technology terms and concepts.
- Strong work ethic.
- Strong sense of self-direction and personal confidence.
- Strong abilities to adapt and overcome obstacles.
- Strong analytical and cognitive skills.
- Strong social engagement skills.
- Strong professional image.
- Strong competitive instincts and verifiable accomplishments.
- Prior experience in a corporate operations environment is a major advantage.
- Degree in Business, Information Technology, Mathematics, or related experience.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office Suite
If you are ready to take the next great step in your career journey, submit your resume with cover letter and business references.